We are an Ontario-based event management company, seeking an enthusiastic event professional to fill the role of Digital/Hybrid Event Producer.
Who we are:
Our team has been working in partnership with each client to create custom solutions for their events. We do this by ensuring a seamless experience, and providing peace of mind to our clients.
It is also of utmost importance that we employ a happy and healthy team; one who feels supported under the MKEM leadership.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Hybrid Event Producer!
If you think this is you, here are some of the boxes you must tick:
- You have a professional attitude
- You are reliable with a strong work ethic and understand the event industry schedule is not a 9-5 ● You can collaborate with a team but require very little supervision when on your own
- You are an excellent communicator, verbally and with writing
- You are excited to go above and beyond, think outside the box, and share ideas on how our processes can be improved
- You have excellent attention to detail and can multitask
- You enjoy meeting new clients and building new relationships
- You have a genuine “like” for people and want to help
- You are willing to learn new software programs
- You have strong internet & computer processing skills, including Microsoft Office suite & Google Docs (extra points if you’re a Microsoft Excel guru!)
- 2+ years of experience in the events industry is a major plus
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Working directly with clients to bring their In-Person/Virtual/Hybrid event vision to life
- You will ensure a seamless and memorable environment for attendees, virtual or in-person exhibit booths, and 15+ speakers
- You will assist in planning, building, and executing events on the selected platforms, including the schedule, building of exhibit booths, registration, handling the main stage, sessions, and coordinating the networking
- You will create run of show and wrap reports for each event
- You will assist as we prepare and execute live demonstrations of the platform to familiarize key stakeholders with the platform
- You will assist in the writing of proposals for potential clients
- You will support the client and team with social media content & strategy
- You are familiar with the following platforms ( *not necessarily an expert ): StreamYard, EventMobi, vFairs, Hopin, Webex, Zoom Meetings, Microsoft Teams, OBS, Vimeo, Loom, Vmix, Whova, to name a few
- You are excited to learn more about the world of virtual and hybrid events, including the above platforms
This position is for a six-month contract with the opportunity to become a full-time member of the growing MKEM team. Please contact Spencer Croft at Spencer@mkem.ca